[plug] damn SMTP auth or somthing. Madness and stress runs supreme.

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue May 17 16:03:05 WST 2005

Does *ANYONE* have any clue on how to fix smtp auth on uw-imap. I've found
lots of references to it being borken in sarge with uw-imap, or
specifically that its turned off for non ssl , but cant find references on
how to turn it back on.

The phone calls are just piling in with pissed off folk. :( :( :(

This thing is defeating me and with the way this is all turning I'd rather
be anywhere but here right now :(

--
 I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to
town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.