[plug] wanted - 2nd hand Skymedia 200D DVB card

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Sun May 22 10:44:10 WST 2005

On Saturday 21 May 2005 15:57, Nathan Alberti wrote:
> I have a Skymedia card as well as several Broadlogic cards available, Im
> surprised  you had issues with the Broadlogic cards under debian (I used
> to work for Broadlogic).
>
> Regards,
>
> Nathan Alberti

Thanks Nathan, but I now have a couple of SkyMedia cards in the mail from
Bordernet.

I could only find red hat 9 binary drivers for the Broadlogic card, and when I
loaded them, the server locked solid and needed a hard reset to get things
going again. So I didn't play it that card much more after that!

I still have the Broadlogic card installed, so I can give it another try on
Monday since you say it *should* work.

Steve

--
Ph: +61 8 97560662, IP-Phone: FWD# 454566, e164.org# 61897560662

"Most men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most pick themselves
up and continue on as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill