[plug] OOo saves MS presentation...

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Tue May 24 09:18:53 WST 2005

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 08:42:43AM +0800, Bernd Felsche wrote:
> >The (very) short story here:=20
> >http://www.pclinuxonline.com/article.php?sid=3D9792
>
> URLs with session ID are like ashtrays on a motorcycle.

Er... I think you'll find that 'sid' stands for 'story ID' here, not
'session ID'.  Still messy, but not quite what you thought.

I do note that your quoted text contains silly characters
mail client didn't show you that link correctly.  It appears to have
written '=' as '=3D'.  The correct link is:

   http://www.pclinuxonline.com/article.php?sid=9792

I guess it's like blaming the ashtrays for all the smoke  :)

--
 Leon Blackwell                | Do not meddle in the affairs of
 http://the.lostrealm.com/     | dragons, for you are crunchy and taste