[plug] SUSE 9.3?

Quintin Lette qlette at gmail.com
Tue May 24 23:34:49 WST 2005

Hi Richard,

I am running 9.3 from the cds (but I don't have access to the CDs).

What I do have is the directory on /var/www that I copied them to, and
cd1 (for network install)

I could copy the /var/www/SuSE/9.3 onto dvd for you and copy cd1 if it helps...

I do however live in Midvale and work in Canningvale, so access might
be difficult