[plug] doorbell

Mark O'Shea mark at musicalstoat.co.uk
Wed May 25 20:36:59 WST 2005

On Thu, May 26, 2005 12:21 am, Caleb Duggan said:
> but i mean like while im listening 2 stuff on my computer
> lol.............wait a minuite!, line in.....yes! that will work!!......i
> think lol....what do you think?........wait, my line in plug is used by tv
> tuner......damn

Well I was thinking of soldering it to the wire which is coming out of the
computer to the amp if you don't have any other inputs to the amp.  But
you would have to make sure that they weren't dramatically different in
impedence and wouldn't cause loss/overload to the amp input.

Nothing that a little experimentation couldn't fix I'm sure.

--
Mark O'Shea