[plug] Professional and semi professional web design companies?

Daniel Pearson gpearson at iinet.net.au
Thu May 26 08:27:39 WST 2005

Likewise with http://www.2roomsinteractive.com/

They're a fairly new company, but the work they do is awesome, and the
prices are also pretty good too.

Very professional to deal with, and seems to have a lot of graphical and
technical knowledge.

The guy you'd be speaking to is Adam, and just let him know Daniel told you
to give him a call and he'll look after you :-)

Cheers
Daniel Pearson