[plug] Professional and semi professional web design companies?

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu May 26 11:34:17 WST 2005

Are method+madness still around? They had some madgood looking web site
back in the day. Almost had a job as a "team leader" (whatever the
hell thats supposed to be) with them before running off screaming
when they told me the hours. (the 'piza+coke' workplace was a myth.
shhh....)

I think at the time , the fact that centrelink had given me the lead
rather than the usual weekend australian job ad (or whatever it is) route
meant they where in the manic phase of expansion (HIRE HIRE HIRE) that
tended to preceded collapse so typical of dot-bomb companies of the time.

I may be wrong.

(Wow thats a rant)

Either way, I believe pretzel does alot of govt contract work, and steve
pretzel who runs them has an advertising background and supposedly a
fairly solid eye for things.

--
 I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to
town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.