[plug] vsftpd using DNS

DAN NGUYEN dans_electric_letter_box at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 14:55:38 WST 2005

hi my name is dan,
i'm using vsftpd and it works and all but it keeps residing to my local ip
address. i have this program called "no-ip" that assigns a DNS to my isp
address (203.xx.xx.xx) this is how i can remote desktop. how do i use vsftpd
to reside on that DNS rather than my local. in the end, what i'm trying to
get at is that i want outside people to access my ftp via address
ftp://danbui.no-ip.org. to access outside my local address, thank you