[plug] Query - Best Distro for Enterprise Web and Proxy Server

Craig Foster craig at fostware.net
Thu May 26 15:58:25 WST 2005

Umm... Both WhiteBox and CentOS are rebuilds of RHEL, neither is
technically better than the other, however there is a much larger
support base with CentOS. (as WhiteBox is essentially one
guy)Personally, I'd find a CentOS mirror, say PlanetMirror, and ftp it
direct from a friendly WAIX capable net connection...

BTW have you checked the MD5SUM of the downloads? It may be your burner
not playing ball with the images.

I may have some Centos4 CD's, but I'll have to go find them, since
things are "mostly" packed while I'm laying floors - Yay!... ish

Craig Foster
craig at fostware.net
(S/MIME Available)