[plug] Lexmark C762DN

Gavin Chester gavinchester1 at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 22:59:34 WST 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 22:52 +0800, Andrew Barbara wrote:
> No one on the list wants this printer?????

I haven't checked its Linux compatibility, but given that it is
compatible I would LOVE a printer like you're describing for my micro-
business (one full-time employee = me).  Your price seems good, however
until I win the lotto or the price decides to lose a zero (ie, $500) I
can't even think about it - even though you appear to be offering a
bargain.  Sorry.

Umm, thanks for offering listers first refusal, I guess is all I can say
- and that's gotta be better than silence ;-).

Gavin.