[plug] vim wars

Alex Nordstrom lx at se.linux.org
Sat May 28 01:56:42 WST 2005

Fair enough if you want to include yourself in the mail-followup-to
line, but adding other list subscribers to it seems a bit out of line,
no? (Manually stripped senectus from the recipient list.)

On Fri, 27 May 2005 21:38, Leon Blackwell wrote:
> > Bah.. your missing team 4: "apt-get install editorofyourchoice"
>
> # apt-get install editorofyourchoice
> Reading Package Lists... Done
> Building Dependency Tree... Done
> E: Couldn't find package editorofyourchoice

$ aptitude show editor
Package: editor
State: not a real package
Provided by: vim, xjed, vim, nano-tiny, nano, jed, emacs21-nox, emacs21,
aee

At first glance, it may appear disgustingly politically correct, but I
think the only real editor is listed twice for a reason.

And who on earth uses apt-get? I mean, seriously.

--
Alex Nordstrom
http://lx.n3.net/