[plug] vim wars

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Sun May 29 21:39:06 WST 2005

On 5/29/05, Quintin Lette <qlette at gmail.com> wrote:
> go the paintball :)
>
> laser is no fun, laser doesn't give u bruises :)

Well, it also depends on a) who's playing (students, business men...)
and b) how many times we wish to battle it out. Being a Vim user I
know that we will win first round no problems so paint balls the go.
But if Emacers want to challenge us to rematches then I think laser
tag's not a bad way to go to keep the costs down.
So initial match, paintball, $40 a head for 2 hrs. That's more than
plenty of time to kick some Emacers butts. Oh, and just to point out,
I love both editors for what they provide, I just love Vim more.

Tim