[plug] Squid and Windows Update Cache

Ryan ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Thu Nov 3 15:11:56 WST 2005

That's the hit you take for the first time.  I ususally stop the
download as you suggested and start it later, though most of the time I
just leave it and let it be.

I can't think of any way to overcome this given the way it uses wget
externally to fetch the file.  Pausing and waiting for wget to finish
would normally result in the browser timing out.

Ryan