[plug] it's this Saturday, "12" November

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Nov 7 14:57:15 WST 2005

Hello

My previous message (Computer Angels October Update) said Saturday 11
November. Thankyou to all those that let me know that it is Saturday
"12" November - this Saturday :)

If you would like to assist us to promote the event, please download our
poster and place on your office or shop noticeboard, or pass on to
someone who you think would be interested.

Poster
http://www.computerangels.org.au/resources/posterA4_computer.pdf (130K)

Computers for Sale
Computer Angels sells the computers that we provide free to participants
that complete our training programme. This is to satisfy those that are
already familiar with using a computer and know what it is they wish to
purchase. Since Software Freedom Day, the computer system including
software made for Computer Angels, is available for $195. The next
Computer Sale day is Saturday 12 November, see:
www.computerangels.org.au/carpark.shtml All proceeds towards Computer
Angels' projects.

What is not mentioned on the poster, is that the first five people to
purchase a computer on Saturday will be able to attend our training
sessions on Tuesday afternoons from 15 November to 13 December.

Christmas present? Second computer for the children to play games?
Starting TAFE or UNI next year and need a computer for assignments? New
to open source software and want to have a play during the holidays?

Regards
Jacqueline

Are you a computer angel? (www.computerangels.org.au)
Linux.conf.au 2006 (www.linux.conf.au)