[plug] These prices are HOT

Jonathan Young jonathan at pcphix.com
Thu Nov 10 18:31:51 WST 2005

Alex Nordstrom wrote:

>>[] MS OFFICE 2003 OEM
>>
>>MS Office 2003 Small Business Edition OEM - $291ex GST
>>MS Office 2003 Professional OEM - $384ex GST
>>
>>THESE PRICE ARE HOT
>>WHILE STOCKS LAST
>>

>QUICK! SOON WE WILL RUN OUT OF ONES AND ZEROS!
>
>Seriously, if this is one of your suppliers, you should look for a new
>one. Please read this:
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/australia/genuine/piracy/basics/whatis.aspx#4
>
>and use the following form to report this activity:
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/australia/genuine/piracy/report/hidden/reseller.aspx
>
>Illegal distribution of proprietary software draws users away from
>legitimate, Free software. Please do not tolerate it.

There is nothing wrong with this supplier or their pricing.

These are for OEM versions of Microsoft office.  100% legit.

They are also WHOLESALE prices. Which means for resellers such as
myself, we buy them at this price as a component to be sold as part of a
new system etc.

That is how we can build a $1500 PC which includes a copy of Microsoft
Office.

Of course OEM licensed software is much cheaper than the $600 to $900
you may for a RETAIL copy, but there is still nothing dodgy about this
supplier or their prices - they are just not direct to the public.

Much the same as $19, 990 is not what the dealer pays for a new Hyundai.

--
Jonathan Young
Director of PC-PHIX
jonathan at pcphix.com