[plug] Oodles of Ubuntu CD's free for all

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 18:48:47 WST 2005

I received my Ubuntu CD's today (a 30 odd mix of X86, AMD64 and PPC).
I'll bring them into the next PLUG meet and drop them off for anyone
that would like one or more.
I got 3 times as many this time around due to the popularity of the last batch.

--
Ubuntu Breezy 5.10
CNet News.com: So that would be the philosophical difference between