[plug] deleting stuff in batches

Meryon Montgomery monts at westnet.com.au
Thu Nov 10 21:32:07 WST 2005

Hi, I trying to find a solution to a problem. At work (a school) the
students have developed an annoying habit of hiding their music (which
wastes an absolute shitload of space) on the server (debian sarge). I
can find it easily enough using the command

find | grep .wma

and changing the extension for other file types. What I would like to
know is how to pipe that output into a command/function that will then
delete the files. I could then clean up the server in one hit rather
than in a piece meal manner. Does anyone know how to do it? I plan on
setting up a script to do, possibly as a cronjob.

Thanks in advance
Monts