[plug] Installing ubuntu on ITC 350-I

Tomasz Grzegurzko tomasz_g at arach.net.au
Mon Nov 14 08:26:09 WST 2005

All I could really recommend is install it and get it up and running
with 2.4 if that works. Then self-compile a 2.6 kernel (minimal,
failsafe) and keep going to try and boot in to it until something
breaks. Then you've found your problem. Alternatively, a later version
of the kernel than whats in ubuntu may have already fixed the problem
(ie. a kernel from kernel.org rather than from ubuntu's source trees).

Just guessing it sounds like its putting some hardware support (from the
initrd maybe) thats causing lock ups. But without info on what its