[plug] urpmi

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Nov 15 13:53:59 WST 2005

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:40, Mike Holland wrote:
> garry wrote:
> > I've got a dependency [libperl.so] which supposedly should be met with
> > perl-base and perl.. It isn't, they are both there...
>
> Well, I'd tell it to install anyway, and see if it works. (--allow-nodeps
> ?)

I've had problems with u/rpm/i on 2006.

 I think Mike's suggeston about trying to install with --nodeps is the best.

 skribe

PS: I guess this post amounted to 'me too'.
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

They use different words for things in America.
For instance they say elevator and we say lift.
They say drapes and we say curtains.
They say president and we say brain damaged git.
		-- Alexie Sayle

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/