[plug] Evolution 2.2.3-5 Bug

Ryan ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Wed Nov 16 10:42:46 WST 2005

I've been running that version for just on one month.  No problems with
it, but in the past, version upgrades have been starting to go a bit
wonky, crashing on imports etc.

Can you move that drafts index file out of the way and see if it
continues?  The 'TEXT' reference in the error is referring to the
headers of the index file.

I have a lot of drafts so my version of that file is 27KB, I could move
them out and send you a blank index file if you want.

Failing that, downgrade and try again.  Repetition seems to fix most
evolution importing problems :)

Ryan