[plug] Bloody Telstra

Mr E_T troll at arach.net.au
Wed Nov 16 11:19:37 WST 2005

On Tuesday 15 November 2005 11:04, David Dartnall wrote:
> Last month we received a letter from Telstra saying in part:
>
> ... the monthly line rental for HomeLine Part services will increase
> from $26.95 to $31.95 from the 1st of December 2005 to recover more of
> the cost of providing access to this service.
>
> How can we get away from Telstra? Does anyone have any suggestions?
You cant fully get away from telstra as they own all the landlines :{
However you can try different providers.

IInets IIphone seems ok - Ive been tempted to try it.
min 1.5 M internet, home phone and a sip phone from $30- a month.

net speeds 1500/256 min to 12000/1000

http://www.iinet.com.au

--
regs MR E_T