[plug] Bloody Telstra

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Nov 16 13:18:15 WST 2005

Cable penetration in Perth is quite low. Even Shepperton Road which is
near inner city lost its cable some time back when power went
underground.  So we need satellite for foxtel.  Cable looks like its for
inner Melbourne/Sydney and few other select areas only.

I think the near future might be WiFi meshes if roaming/coverage can be
sorted out.  Perhaps the Perth FreeNet might form the core of something
like this ...

BillK