[plug] OT - but only a little, cygintl-2.dll not found

Chris Griffin griffinster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:17:51 WST 2005

I am trying to run some Unix toold in the good OLD DOS shell, if you can
call it a shell.
I keep getting a box popping up saying that :
"This application has failed to start because cygintl-2.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem"
I do not have cygwin installed and woudll rather not have to. Google gives
me lots of hits on this message but no solution, other than installing
cygwin. Do I really have to go that far?

Chris Griffin