[plug] Tutorials

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Wed Nov 16 16:31:20 WST 2005

Arie,
Include me on your list of those interested in getting a copy.  When and where can I pick up a copy?

Thanks

>>> arie99 at ozemail.com.au 5:28:42 pm 15/11/2005 >>>
Greetings to all,

I am currently compiling a CD which will contain many tutorials which I
have downloded from the Internet.

Most of then are from IBM Developerworks.

There are approx 140 tutorials in HTML format with approx 600  tutorials
in PDF format.

If there is enough interest from PLUG members - I will donate a copy of
the CD to the PLUG library.

The menu and navigation pages can be viewed at :

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~arie99/index.html

Not all tutorials are Linux based, many are of an IBM software specific
nature, but there is a wide range of interesting topics covered by the
selection.

I did not create the content of the tutorials - I just created the menu
system and navigation pages.

Other than that the pages at http://members.ozemail.com.au/~arie99/
should be self explanatory.

Regards Arie