[plug] Tutorials

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Thu Nov 17 13:32:48 WST 2005

On 17 Nov 2005 at 13:04, skribe wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:49, Arie Hol wrote:
>
> > Hopefully the CD will be completed in about 10-12 days.
>
> Just as a matter of interest, Arie, what is the copyright terms
attached
> to the tutes?

That's a good question !!!

As yet I have not ascertained if there is any copyright terms from the
sources I have used.

Most of the tutes come from IBM Developerworks, and my main purpose of
the CD is to create an archive for my own personal use/reference. So I
would imagine that any person who uses these tutes - does so at their own
risk.

As I have stated previously - I have not created any of the content.

I have only created the menu and navigation system for the CD.

The menu system contains pages of "Internet Lists" which contain direct
links to tutorials available from IBM - any person who is concerned about
copyright issues can use these links to IBM - set up their own account -
(I recommend this action)  by providing a legitimate email address as a
username and also a password - this will give them "Free" access to any
tutorials that IBM have on offer.

When a person "registers" for tutorials - they will receive an
acknowledgement (by email) from IBM for each registration.

Regards Arie