[plug] normalize

Bennett, Phillip Phillip.Bennett at bestroads.com.au
Thu Nov 17 14:03:17 WST 2005

Having no idea about normalize, I think this would be a good time to
search the archives for the recent thread entitled "Perl Script ?"  I
believe this was a script to find a load of particular files and delete
them, but I'm sure you could adapt it to run a different (normalize)
command on them instead.

hth,
Phil.