[plug] Transforming a technician run company (that provides Linux support)

Jonathan Young jonathan at pcphix.com
Thu Nov 17 17:28:07 WST 2005

Ahh yes.  I often say that. Especially after I have just phixed a
customer's PC.  Surprising how many don't get the pun... oh well.

I've got blank looks so many times lately I'd stopped using it, but you
know the thought did cross my mind.

Anyway... no disrespect intended to Senectus or PLUG.

He is right about OT's having a place elsewhere than this list and I am
trying to stick to it when possible.