[plug] [OT] Transforming a technician run company

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Fri Nov 18 09:26:10 WST 2005

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 22:15, Paul Arch wrote:
> > Cluttering the tech list with non tech "stuff" isn't nice etiquette.
> > We have a whole separate list for that sort of "stuff".
> > off-topic at plug.org.au
> > Sign up to it.. no real rules there except "be nice" ;-)
> >

> Define the term 'non-tech' stuff for me :)  I enjoy all the topics that
> come through this list ( well mostly ), it can be refreshing.
>
> Out of curiosity, what is the subscription rate of PLUG mailing list vs.
> Off-topic PLUG mailing list ?
>
> cheers
>
>  Paul

Off-topic seems to be used more for casual chitchat and "rather than
lets get things organised and start becoming wealthy (or at least better
off) productive people" and some of the things I asked people for advice
on (ie getting started in commercial property) I didn't get any real

If I post here I get responses but then get in trouble for being OT.
Maybe I should post to OT then if I didn't get enough responses post a
link on the main list to the web archive of the OT post and ask people
to respond in OT.

regards,

Chris