[plug] [OT] Sony malware on Windows

Mr Shayne shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Nov 18 11:55:07 WST 2005

Mine gott. That things horrifying. Did you see the bit about the
uninstaller activeX? Madness writ large.

Can't remember where I read it, but aparently microsoft is now listing the
rootkit as malware in its antispyware offering (incidently , if you are
maintaining winblows systems, the microsoft spyware thing is actually
really good Ive found, and doesnt have all the
uh-oh-cookies-sky-is-falling! scare crap that the others have).

--
Freedom's just another word for something new to regulate