[plug] Anyone here using WestNet....

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 13:00:25 WST 2005

I'm westnet but get my mail by yahoo.
  every now and then a plug message gets picked up as spam (but goes into a bulk folder)

  check your setting and make sure spam is marked but not deleted (actully dont know if westnet can do that)

  WolfBite

Kai <vk6ksj at westnet.com.au> wrote:
  Hi guys and girls,

Anyone else using WestNet and having most, if not all, of their messages
from PLUG being quarantined by WestNet as being spam ?

Since the 17th of November I think all my PLUG messages are being nabbed
by Sophos, I'm having an email chat with WestNet Support atm but I
wanted to see if anyone else is having the same problem.

I realise if I don't get any answers it may be because WestNet users'
can't receive this email :P

Cheers
Kai
PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.org.au