[plug] SuSE

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Mon Nov 21 09:21:21 WST 2005

At 09:08 AM 21/11/2005, Tomasz Grzegurzko wrote:
>Quoting Chris Watt <something.rotten at gmail.com>:
>
> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > I'm attempting the net install of suse but I can't fine an FTP server
> > to do the download from.

Nice to know there are a few other SuSE-ers on the list :-)    Am about to
set up SuSE Enterprise 9 with paid support on an IBM x346.   I'd normally
be happy with Debian or Gentoo but it will be a production server, IBM is
happy with SuSE and at least one of my technically-aware users here on the
system-to-be also shows private interest in SuSE.

I'd be very happy (off list) to know of other SuSE PLUG users with a view
to keeping in touch for SuSE-specific technical matters.

TIA,
Denis