[plug] File Synchronization

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Tue Nov 22 11:52:21 WST 2005

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 11:44:34AM +0800, Russell wrote:
> Does anybody have any suggestions on file synchronization software that
> runs on both Linux and Windows?  The only one I am aware of right now is
> Novell's iFolder.  I'm also open for suggestions on ones that run only
> of Windows, but I would most prefer one that is capabile for both
> platforms.  Thanks.

Unison:  http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/

Works really well between my laptop and multiple desktop systems, all
running Debian, but it claims to work on windows too.  This question
has come up here before, and ISTR that others have it synchronising
to/from windows boxes.

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
'Tis more blessed to give than receive; for example, wedding presents.
		-- H.L. Mencken