[plug] Hedzup for LCA2008 or LCA2009

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Nov 22 17:36:33 WST 2005

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:28, Mr Shayne wrote:

> I've always loved the idea (from my own independant journalism project) of
> grabbing a bunch of geeks and dropping them in the forest with wireless* ,
> tents, laptops and some nice scenery (and perhaps guns) and saying "we
> will also be nature geeks for this weekend".**

About 5-10 years ago we used to do that quite a bit - walking the Bibbulmun
mainly.  It's fun to see a group of geeks arguing about the best way to light
a fire and deciding that home-made gunpowder was the best =).

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

If A equals success, then the formula is _A = _X + _Y + _Z.  _X is work.
_Y
is play.  _Z is keep your mouth shut.
		-- Albert Einstein

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/