[plug] ubuntu installation fails

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 09:01:36 WST 2005

I've had a similar problem and found that it was the burn speed on my
CD burner..
Try lowering it substantially and see if that works..
alternatively I have a box full of official Ubuntu CD's I have give
out if you want any? Where do you live / work ? Or can you wait until
Monday night workshop?

--
Ubuntu Breezy 5.10
  I will write on a huge cement block "BY ACCEPTING THIS BRICK THROUGH