[plug] Hedzup for LCA2008 or LCA2009

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Wed Nov 23 09:26:42 WST 2005

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 09:10, simon wrote:

> Broome is good, but for something closer and still a little different has
> anyone considered Rotto?

Good idea.

As much as I like Broome - I used to spend my holidays up there during the
early 80s - I think it would be a stretch to convince many of the sponsors to
fork over their hard-earned.  I just don't see a lot in it for them. It also
could be misconstrued that lca has become an excuse for an exotic holiday at
their expense.

Rotto has the advantage of being a holiday destination - so we'll see even
more geeks in speedos - plus it's also close to Perth.  Much easier sell
imho.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.
		-- Paul Beatty

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/