[plug] Test - No messages today

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Thu Nov 24 16:37:11 WST 2005

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:32, Jonathan Young wrote:
> I banned chat programs in my office (including ICQ) as I don't like
> paying staff to chat to their friends and interupt their work to do it.

Where we used to do most of our post-production they had a bunch of
work-for-the-dole recipients.  There was one that kept putting mirc on the
office machines and he'd spend his entire two days a week there just IRCing
to his friends.  Tax dollars hard at work.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

I am firm.  You are obstinate.  He is a pig-headed fool.
		-- Katharine Whitehorn

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/