[plug] Hedzup for LCA2008 or LCA2009

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 11:59:26 WST 2005

On 11/25/05, Leon Brooks <leon at cyberknights.com.au> wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 November 2005 09:10, simon wrote:
> > has anyone considered Rotto?
>
> In the school holidays? Um, no?

Actually I was chatting to a guy that holidayed there during schoolies
week, they said it was the perfect time to stay there.
Large amount of police presents made it very comfortable at night and
during the day the brats slept most of it so it was lovely and quiet..

--
Ubuntu Breezy 5.10
  I will write on a huge cement block "BY ACCEPTING THIS BRICK THROUGH