[plug] Novell Netware and internet access

Chris Watt something.rotten at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 09:32:24 WST 2005

Mic,

I'm not sure which TAFE group Beaconsfield belong to, but at Peel TAFE
(Challenger TAFE group) we have a server set up at 134.115.12.195.  We
have internet access from this veryver because it bypasses the TAFE
firewalls and servers.  It has two network interfaces, one on the
inside which allows users access to their accounts and he web server,
etc. and one on the outside which plugs directly into Murdoch's
Router.  We did have trouble getting it through the IS dept.  If you
want some help with it, email Greg Perry at Challenger TAFE and ask
him about how he got it through
(greg.perry at chellenegertafe.wa.edu.au).  He is the admin for Pegasus
at Peel.  He'd be glad to help as he thinks it is the way all the
TAFE's should go.

~Chris