[plug] PDA's

Lance Duivenbode lduivenb at iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 28 23:01:33 WST 2005

Hmm, haven't heard of anything but I don't like your chances - MySQL is
particularly resource hungry and PDA's don't usually have a lot of
resources to play with!

Perhaps you could look at some other solution - SQLite, C based CGI, and
mini_httpd? The company I work for has deployed the 2nd and 3rd parts
successfully on low end machines.

Let me know if you want more info/help.

Lance