[plug] [OT] - anybody read this interesting take on OFOS?

Mr Shayne shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Oct 3 01:04:16 WST 2005

In the guys defence, I dont think english is his primary language. But in
that he has writeen what appears to be an entire book about how crap
th various FOSS luminaries are I cant help thinking this guy has some sort
of axe to grind. What a prick.

--
Freedom's just another word for something new to regulate