[plug] [OT] Bird flu

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Mon Oct 3 20:02:20 WST 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 19:34 +0800, Ari Finander wrote:
> [...]

.. and about 90% of the spam I get is mail being returned to me - after
I ostensibly send out such spam toothers, and it gets bounced back to
me.

See - we're back on something technical   ;-)
Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
                -- Johnny Hart

Linux Counter user #306629