[plug] how do I view shockwave files under linux - preferably using firefox?

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Mon Oct 3 20:39:56 WST 2005

Use WINE (or Crossover) and install the Windoze plugins for Netscape
(Mozilla).  As I use Xandros I have Crossover and the above
works-a-treat for Shockwave, QuickTime and Windoze Media Player (v6.4).
  I assume WINE would work equally as well.

Cheers
Kev

William Kenworthy wrote:
> I am moving my wifes XP laptop over to linux and have hit a problem: how
> do I view shockwave files under linux - preferably using firefox?
>
> Coz the youngster likes those cool flash/shockwave games its a potential
> showstopper :(
>
> BillK

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We use and recommend Xandros 3.0.2
There are 10 types of people ...
    ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!