[plug] [OT] Bird flu

Daniel J. Axtens danielax at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 21:14:41 WST 2005

Of course we have to find a technical way to do it!

This is after all, the list that discussed programs to play mp3s - and
ended up suggesting a printer driver:

> To be really geeky, however, requires that you configure lpd to handle
> mp3s and then print your music.

Bonus points for a) locating where that was said, and by who, and b)
where bonus points fits into that conversation. (Those with gmail
should find this easy)

On 10/4/05, Richard Meyer <meyerri at westnet.com.au> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 12:13 +0800, Mr Shayne wrote:
> > Yeah but wheres the gee-wiz in something so manual ;)
>
> Anyway, it's veered back on topic, again, with discussion of
> sendmail  ;-)
> --
> Richard Meyer <meyerri at westnet.com.au>
> Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
> eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the
> business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
>                 -- Johnny Hart
>
> Linux Counter user #306629

Neuronstorm: neuronstorm.sourceforge.net
The Neuronstorm Blog: leinad-golb.blogspot.com