[plug] Software for (E)EPROM burning

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Wed Oct 5 21:26:03 WST 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 12:49 +0000, simon wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Picked myself up a willem everything burner, so Im on the lookout for some
> capable linux software.
>
> Does anyone know of any?
>
> Thanks

Quick look via "alltheweb.com" shows
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/apps/circuits/EEP-0.2.html as well as
http://www.linuxselfhelp.com/HOWTO/Diskless-HOWTO-9.html which appears
to software, and an open source hardware burner.

and http://codesink.org/eeprog.html which says "eeprog is a Linux C
program that allows you to read and write to 24Cxx EEPROM."

and
http://rampex.ihep.su/Linux/linux_howto/html/tutorials/Diskless-HOWTO-6.html which is about writing eeproms for diskless workstations.

and a serial device programmer http://www.lancos.com/prog.html

and http://home3.inet.tele.dk/frda/picasm/prog.html

I don't know whether any of these will help - hope so..

Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
                -- Johnny Hart

Linux Counter user #306629