[plug] MS and others try to influence people ...

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 07:22:05 WST 2005

Which brings us back to a cartoon I saw once

Your not running windows?
It must be illegal then....

which makes you wonder.
when you see LINUX software that was developed so we
could ATLEAST run things that window people could (ie
dvd movies, etc) NOW being ported back to windows :)

Dont they understand, that the MORE difficult they
make it for people running legit equipment and
software. The more they'll turn away to what just
works...

i.e my 1 month old dvd of bf2 keeps reporting no cd in
drive. It installs, but fails at the copy protection.
now I have to wait for a nocd crack to play my org
game (and not the first time thats happend).

and perfectly good windows 3.11 98 nt xp (depending on
your needs) they cant make anymore money off so their
basicly FORCING people to upgrade (thier running into
the same problem with msoffice, how many are still
doing ok with word 97 :)

shit! im rambling... enough said
--- Muskie Teh Otterboi <muskieratboi at yahoo.com.au>