[plug] DFI Motherboards - Sound

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 12 07:06:39 WST 2005

I am looking for a reasonable, quiet and reasonably priced power supply
for a media box: is the thermaltake quieter than the similarly rated
Antec (I already have one of these and it is quiet, but not silent once
it hits its equilibrium temp)

#$^$@ Western Power destroyed the first copy of this email - 2 sec power
dropout, 4 PC's crashed, and umpteen clocks to reset ...

BillK