[plug] DFI Motherboards - Sound

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 12 09:56:32 WST 2005

I have not looked at this type of thing but it seems a bit useless for
my purposes.  As the box will eventually sit in a closed cupboard with
air ducted in/out (I intend using the PS fan for extraction, and
probably another 12v 120mm fan running at 7v blowing on the hot bits) -
these power supplies seem to depend on passive air flow, so I dont think
they will "cut it" unless I add fans to it which kinda defeats the
purpose!

I am happy with the antec, but if the thermaltake is a little quieter
under similar conditions, it looks promising.

BillK