[plug] Ubuntu, Edubuntu and Kubuntu 5.10 (breezy) _just_ released

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Fri Oct 14 12:58:17 WST 2005

You can grab breezy from here for those connected via WAIX:

http://mirror.wa.3fl.net/pub/ubuntu/releases/breezy/

Some of the other folders in the Ubuntu section are still mirroring
currently, but will be there sometime soon.  We're not providing a
package archive though, as it's simply too much data to mirror at this
point in time (given the disk space we have to work with).

/ Ben