[plug] [OT] Installing Gentoo on a Dead Badger: User's Notes

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Sat Oct 15 20:12:13 WST 2005

On Sat, 2005-10-15 at 19:48 +0800, Timothy White wrote:
> May I please point out, this should probably goto OT. Or post a link
> to it instead of the whole thing...
> I have wanted to try it, but no badger, plus I'm a Debian user... ;)
>
> Tim

True - except I didn't HAVE a link at the time, and I thought it
SLIGHTLY more on-topic than the ongoing discussions on "saving the world
for the dinosaurs" and "how cool is my Holden motor", since it did
mention software, and even a Linux distro. And it was Friday
afternoon. ;-)

That said, you're right - I shouldn't have posted it there, even with
the [OT] tag.

Now back to Plug business - anyone know what brand of carb they used in
the "red engines"?    ;-)
Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
                -- Johnny Hart

Linux Counter user #306629