[plug] FoIP - 21st century faxing

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Oct 18 14:08:54 WST 2005

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:50, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 October 2005 10:54, Chris Caston wrote:

> Why? I've never needed one. On the once-a-year occasions when someone
> wants to send me a fax, I ask someone else and use theirs.

I have one but it never gets used.  I even stopped putting it on my business
cards.  The last time I received a fax was a year ago.  It was an info
package from an insurance company that was the size of a small novel that
they sent twice - I ran out of paper around pager 40 the first time, replaced
the roll and had to go out to a meeting.  When I got back it looked like my
fax machine had exploded .  Needless to say that they didn't get my business.

Fax is dead tech.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

One friend in a lifetime is much; two are many; three are hardly possible.
Friendship needs a certain parallelism of life, a community of thought,
a rivalry of aim.  -- Henry Brook Adams

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/